Tuesday, December 14, 2010

the wacky world of socks!!

I have decided to give all of my family members socks for Christmas this year. Among other things. Socks are a great gift classic, probably because a good pair of socks is a good thing to have. I, for one have favorites among my socks, and I wear them accordingly. Sometimes I save my favorites, the way I save the last bite of steak, for a day towards the end of the laundry cycle... I'm a horder like that.

Internet research yields an eye-opening peek into the wacky world of socks. I was told once that I seem like the kind of person who would be into funky socks. I'm not ashamed to admit it. But I got nothing on some of the folks out there. Here are some of my favorite finds:


This last sock is called "bringing down the house"
you can find these strange beauties and more at sockwizard.com

No comments: